Building Partnerships as Tenant Consultants

If BP acts as the tenant consultant, and not as Developer, Building Partnerships acts as the Tenant Association’s representative throughout the entire process – from forming the association to help identify the right Developer partner to completion of construction.

BP receives its consultant compensation from the financing of the purchase and renovation of the building – not from the Tenant Association. Working with Tenant Association (“TA”) board and counsel, the Development Consultant will represent the TA or Cooperative in the negotiation, monitoring and implementation of all phases of development.